Creat playable 3D MP4 for Gear VR
Description: Downloaded some 3D movies for Gear VR but can't play them? Want to creat playable 3D MP4 for Gear VR ? Don't worry. Just need to transcode these downloaded 3D movies to Gear VR supported 3D MP4 format.
With more and more people having 3D Glasses/Headsets, more and more 3D movies downloading sites mushrooms, like forfree3d.com, 3dmoviesstreaming.com. or, people choose to watch 3D YouTube, 3D YIFY etc movies on their Gear VR.no matter what site you choose to download 3D movies for Gear VR, there are always some situations that the downloaded 3D movies can't be played on Gear VR for the format incompatibility. In this case, you first have to transcode the downloaded 3D movies to Gear VR supported format.
Here, I introduce Pavtube Video Converter (Pavtube Video Converter for Mac) to help you. It works as a professional video converter to convert all 3D movies in whatever format to 3D MP4/MKV for Gear VR so that you can watch your downloaded 3D movies on Gear VR. Besides downloaded 3D movies, it also can transcode any SD/HD/4K/2D/3D H.265, MOV, MP4, AVI, YouTube, YIFY etc to Gear VR with suitable 3D format.
Free get the best 3D Video Converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Amazon Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to Creat playable 3D MP4 for Gear VR quickly?
step 1: Add downloaded 3D movies
Launch downloaded 3D movies to Gear VR converter. Click "Add video" button to add the downloaded 3D movies. This software supports batch conversion so you can add more one 3D movies at the same time.
Step 2: Choose right format
Gear VR supports MP4, MKVI, etc format. You can click the "Format" bar and choose "MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)" or "MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)" from "3D Video" profile list for your Gear VR.
Step 3: Start Transcoding process
Click "Start conversion" button on the right to start transcoding downloaded 3D movies to Gear VR. After the process, just open the output folder to locate the created 3D movies.
To view your 3D movies on Gear VR nicely, follow these steps:
- On your MicroSD card file directory, navigate to Oculus > Movies > Your Movies
- Create a new folder within "Your Movies" and label it "3D"
- Import or move your side-by-side 3D videos into your newly created "3D" folder
- Once you have created your 3D content folder and imported compatible video files, insert your MicroSD card into your Galaxy Note 4 (if it isn't already), dock the phone in your Gear VR, and don the virtual reality headset.
- Navigate to Oculus Cinema from the main menu
- Navigate to "My Videos" from the Oculus Cinema content library menu
- Select the 3D video you wish to view (if you followed the above steps it should have a "3D" label in the upper righthand corner)
- Choose the cinema mode to begin playback
The software is coded to automatically convert any video in the "3D" folder for 3D playback. While the included documentation and tutorials don't make the process completely obvious, the answer is buried in the literature accompanying the Gear VR's Oculus Mobile SDK along with plenty of other tips on importing your own content for viewing on Samsung's virtual reality headset. We'll be sharing more of these helpful tips and tricks in the coming days.
Now, you can play downloaded 3D movies on Gear VR via Galaxy Note 4 or Galaxy S6/Galaxy S7 etc. Just put Gear VR on and enjoy your 3D movies!
- Watch MKV Movies on Oculus RiftDK2
- Play 3D Blu-ray on Apple TV 4 via Mac
- Play forfree3d 3D movies on Gear VR
- How to Rip DVD for Playing on Google Cardboard via OnePlus One?
- Rip and Backup 3D Blu-ray to Air VR via iPhone 6 Plus on Mac