2016-2017 Best MP4 to Samsung TV Converter for Windows/Mac
Description: Why can't I watch MP4 files on my Samsung TV? Since you're here, you may want to watch some MPEG-4 and MP4 videos from your PC to the Samsung TV. This post tell you the method.
When you add MP4 videos to Samsung TV for playback on big screen, Samsung TV will say that the format is not the format and Samsung TV can’t recognized the files such as these situations: " unsupported file, Data not available, etc".
From Samsung official website, we clearly know that Samsung TV is only compatible with MP4 in H.264/MPEG-4 AVC video codec and AAC audio codec. However, in fact MP4 contains various kinds of video and audio codecs. Once the MP4 files can’t meet the requirement of Samsung TV input format, you’ll get into trouble to play MP4 in Samsung TV. Other Reasons include MP4 Video content will not play, or not play correctly on Samsung TV, if there is an error in the content or the container; If the Index Table is in error, the Seek (Jump) function is not supported, and other reasons.
You can use the 2016 best MP4 to Samsung TV Converter - Pavtube Video Converter
- Convert between 200+ media formats at fastest conversion speed.
- Optimized presets for converting MP4 (and MKV/AVI/H.265/MPEG/MOV/TS etc) to Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, 3D TV, 4K TV, etc.
- Personalize video with classic editing features, like trimming, cropping, adding subtitle, etc.
- Supported: Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Free download the top video converter for Windows:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Steps to Encode MP4 to Samsung TV on Windows
Step 1: Import MP4 files.
Click "File" drop-down list, select "Add Video/Audio" or "Add from Folder" to import MP4 files to the program.
Step 2: Select Samsung TV output format
Now click the Profile icon to reveal output panel. Click Format > TVs > Samsung TV, select Samsung TV as the output format.
Tips: This top MP4 to Samsung TV Converter enables you to modify the output parameters. You can click the Settings icon and adjust the video bitrate, codec, frame rate, audio sample rate, etc parameters.
Step 3: Start conversion.
Press the right-bottom green arrow conversion button on the main interface to start the video conversion process. You can pause or cancel the conversion process according to your own needs. This Video Converter will finish the MP4 to Samsung TV conversion in just a few minutes. After conversion, you can transfer all the output MP4 files to a USB drive and then play them on Samsung TV via a USB cable at ease. That’s so easy.
Plus: if you are a Mac user, just get Pavtube Video Converter for Mac and it is now Compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
More Topics about MP4:
- MP4 to Samsung Galaxy S series
- MP4 to Samsung Galaxy Note 7
- MP4 to Android
- MP4 to iPhone SE
- MP4 to iPhone 6s Plus
- MP4 to iPad
- How to Play MP4 on Plex
- How to Play MP4 on QuickTime
More Topics about TV:
- How to Solve can't Play MP4 files on Panasonic Viera TV?
- How to Play all MKV files on Sony TV – Solution!
- How to Play AVI Home Movies on TV?
- Why I can’t play my .wmv files on Vizio TV?
- Can’t Play MOV files with Plex App on Samsung TV? – Solved
- How to Convert MOV to Samsung LED/LCD/3D Smart TV for Playing
- Play Phantom 4 4K videos on Samsung/LG/Sony TV
- Show Sony RX10 MII 4K video on UHD (4K) TV
- How to Play Any 4K Video on Panasonic 4K TV via USB Flash Drive?
- MPG & Sony TV – Playing MPG videos on Sony TV
- Play Any Video on LG UHD 4K TV
- Enjoy the Downloaded FLV Videos on Your Big Screen TV?
- How to Play QuickTime MOV Files on TV (Samsung/Sony/LG/Philips TV)?
- How to Get iPhone 5SE/6S/6S Plus 4K Video Played on 4K TV?