How to Import Canon EOS M10 MP4 to FCP X?
Description: This article here shows the Canon EOS M10 MP4 to Final Cut Pro X Mac conversion in details.
Final Cut Pro is a very popular application when it comes to editing videos on your Mac, but unfortunately a lot of users have encountered problems from time to time, most of them related to problems regarding the importing of MP4 like Canon EOS M10 MP4 and similar types of files. MP4 files are usually a final reel codec and not one that you might want to process from the beginning. Recently found Canon EOS M10 user has the issue about importing the MP4 vide files to FCP X, next will tell you the solution to make Canon EOS M10 MP4 imported to FCP X smoothly.
Convert Canon EOS M10 MP4 Files to Final Cut Pro X quickly!
- Convert all popular formats: Complete support for more than 200 different, popular formats
- Custom Video: Personalize videos with diversified video editing tools.
- Optimized Presets: Allows you to optimize the output the way you want by click save us.
- Extract Audio: Extract audio from video to MP3, MKV, M4V, WAV, etc.
- Compatible with Mac: Supports Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard.
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Mac is top MP4 to FCP X converter on Mac we recommended, this program will help you to convert MP4 to FCP X best supported Apple ProRes codec with no quality loss, and then you can load the footages to FCP X for editing as you want. This MP4 to FCP X converter has many presetted formats for output, such as Apple ProRes 422/4444 codec for FCP X/7/6, AIC codec for iMovie and Final Cut Express, DNxHD codec for Avid Media Composer, etc.
Free download the top MP4 to FCP X video converter for Mac:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/imedia-converter-mac/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-iMedia-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177788.html
How to convert and import Canon EOS M10 MP4 video to FCP X
Step 1. Import Canon EOS M10 MP4 files
Launch the Canon EOS M10 MP4 to FCP X converter. Here you can directly drag and drop the Canon EOS M10 MP4 files to the converter, or go to Add button to load the Canon EOS M10 MP4 videos.
Step 2. Choose FCP as the output format
Click Format bar to choose the format for output. For editing Canon EOS M10 MP4 in FCP X, you can choose Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov); it’s best for FCP editing.
Tip: Click the Settings icon to adjust video and audio parameters on the Profile Setting as you need to get the best quality video. You can set video resolution(1920X1080/1440X1080/1280×720/720X480), bitrate(from 1Mbps to 20Mbps) , frame rate (24p/30p) as you want.
Step 3. Start Canon EOS M10 MP4 to FCP X conversion on Mac
Now click the "Start conversion" button, and then leave the Mac Canon EOS M10 MP4 encoder to do the rest automatically for you. After the Canon EOS M10 MP4 to FCP X Mac conversion, go to "File" > "import" > and then you can freely use your Canon EOS M10 MP4 files in FCP X.
1. If you are using FCP X, please make sure you have installed ProApps QuickTime Codecs
2.Click " Edit selected task" to set deinterlace, rotate, add subtitles, add watermark, trim, crop, etc.