Top 5 MP4 Players for Windows 10/8.1/7 of 2016
Outline: In order to make you player various MP4 videos and movies, here we specially introduce you 2016 top 5 MP4 players for Windows 10/8.1/7.
MP4 is a complicated format with different codecs. It is a very common format in our daily life. Although Windows Media Player 12 with the native support for MP4 playback is fully compatible with Windows 7/8.1/10, a number of Windows users would like to download a third-party MP4 video player featuring compact UI, solid performance and practical functions. So top MP4 players are needed for better convenience and smoothness of playing.
Top 1. VLC media player
VLC media player (commonly known as VLC) is a portable, free and open-source, cross-platform media player and streaming media server written by the VideoLAN project. It can directly play MP4 videos encoded with MPEG-4 and H.264 on Windows 10/8.1/7 without third-party codec packs installed. VLC is available for desktop operating systems as also mobile platforms as Android, iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. In VLC, interfaces are modules, which means that VLC's core can launch one, many, or no interfaces.
Top 2. RealPlayer
RealPlayer, formerly RealAudio Player, RealOne Player and RealPlayer G2, is a cross-platform media player app, developed by RealNetworks. The media player is compatible with numerous container file formats of the multimedia realm, including MP3, MP4, QuickTime File Format, Windows Media format, and the proprietary RealAudio and RealVideo formats. RealPlayer is also available for other operating systems (OS) and Linux, Unix, Palm OS, Windows Mobile and Symbian versions have been released.
Besides, features of RealPlayer include a web browser, "visualizations" (graphical animations or "light shows", equalizer and video controls (including Crossfade and Gapless playback in RealPlayer Plus), recording audio, LivePause which pauses streaming video clips, CD ripping, and a media converter which allows converting to proper format and transferring video to iPod, cell phones, Xbox, PS3 and other devices.
Top 3. KMPlayer
KMPlayer is a media player for Windows which can play a large number of formats including VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime. Internal codecs of MP4 (MPEG-4/H.264) and other formats included in KMPlayer deliver a quick and efficient way of video playback. KMPlayer supports 3D format (side-by-side, top and bottom) videos with a low CPU Memory share and provides an optimized, stable playback through GPU support. The program allows you to add effects to the video and audio files you’re playing, and you can even mark parts of a specific video as favorites.
Top 4. 5KPlayer
5KPlayer is a free HD video player, music player, AirPlay media streamer and online video downloader rolled into one application. With a plain but elegant design, it offers extremely simple operation so that even a mere beginner can quickly learn how to play a MP4 video. Built-in all MP4 video and audio codecs, it totally supports MPEG-4, H.264 with HD quality and 4K/8K HEVC video formats. It can be used as a region-free DVD player to play ultra high definition videos with multi-subtitle tracks and soundtracks. It can also play YouTube videos, HD Camcorder movies, Blu-ray videos and play satellite radio.
Not only is 5KPlayer a free HD media player, but it also has a built-in AirPlay receiver tool that can help you stream audio and video media from iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple Watch to both the Mac OS X platform and to a Windows PC. 5KPlayer can also be used as an AirPlay sender for free streaming of MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3 and AAC files from iMac, MacBook and Windows 10/8/7 to Apple TV, and AirPlay speakers wirelessly.
BS.Player is a Windows based multimedia player that plays all types of media files (MP4/AVI/MPG/ASF/WMV/WAV/AVCHD/FLV YouTube videos/MP3) and specializes in video and DivX playback. Main features: display subtitles; support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency, supported formats: MicroDVD, subviewer, and SubRip. It is an easy-to-use and efficient program with low CPU cost to guarantee a certain level of quality video playback even on a less capable computer. The newest version of BS.Player has been developed as all-sided multimedia software to manage video, audio, web-based TV and radio programs and live-streaming.
- Convert/compress HD MP4 videos to AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, 3GP, Apple ProRes and convert other formats to MP4 for playback on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Android, Surface Pro, PS3/4, Xbox etc keeping MP4 high quailty.
- Trim/crop videos to make clips or cut unwanted parts of video files. Merge multiple episodes into one single file. Import external subtitle for better knowing video contents in foreign language.
- It is capable of accelerating the video encoding and decoding speed with the advanced NVIDIA CUDA technology and AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP).
- Easy-to-use MP4 Video Converter with simple clear interface.
Free download and install the best MP4 video converter
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
- Roku 3 and NAS: No Sound when Play Ripped DVD from Synology DS414
- What should I do to make YouTube MP4 Captures playable on Panasonic DVD player?
- My Ideal ISO Streamer: Roku 3 + Plex - Does This Exist?
- Solutions to Import and Edit Sony XDCAM MP4 with FCP
- Strip iTunes video DRM protection and watch on Roku via Plex