MP4 to iPhone SE - How to Play MP4 on iPhone SE?
Outline: This article will guide you to get out the problem with a step-by-step instruction to transcode MP4 to iPhone SE supported MP4 for successfully play MP4 on iPhone SE.
Apple is expected to introduce a new iPhone called the "iPhone SE." Originally people believed this phone would be called iPhone 6c, until 9to5Mac's Mark Gurman said the name would actually be "iPhone 5SE." (read iPhone 5se VS iPhone 5s VS iPhone 5C). Do you have this 4-inch powerful iPhone SE? Want to enjoy the downloaded MP4 videos on your new iPhone SE on the go without any problems?
However, sometimes you may fail to play MP4 on iPhone SE. That's because the compressed way for MP4 video can be different and complicated. iPhone can only recognize file with .M4V, .MP4, and .MOV extensions and compressed in H.264 or MPEG-4. If your MP4 file is not compressed in this way, it can't be opened or played smoothly with your iPhone SE. You need to convert them to iPhone compatible format first with the powerful Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Mac (Windows).
Brief Introduction of MP4 to iPhone Converter
- Convert all kinds of MP4 files to iPhone supported formats for playback on iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s/ iPhone 6s Plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S etc;
- Besides MP4, it also supports converting other video formats like H.265, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, XMV, DV, HDV, DV-AVI, DivX, Xvid, SWF, MXF, MVI, OGM, WebM, OGV, 3GP, RM, RMVB, MOV, M4V, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, TOD, MOD, etc to iPhone;
- Except for video files, this wonderful program enables to convert almost all kinds of audio files to iPhone compatible formats like FLAC to iPhone, WAV to iPhone, AIFF to iPhone, VOC to iPhone, DTS to iPhone and more;
- Output format for Apple products including iPad, Quicktime, NLEs (FCP, iMovie, Avid Media Composer etc)
- Optimize your source MP4 file in the following aspects: merge mp4 files into bigger one, split MP4 by chapter, rotate MP4 clips, add effect/subtitles/watermark/audio track to MP4, adjust MP4 volume/bitrate/sample rate, remove or extract subtitles from MP4 video, etc;
- Works on Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, Windows (10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc).
How to Transcode MP4 to iPhone SE for playing?
Step 1. Import MP4 to the program
Simply drag and drop MP4 file that you want to convert to the main interface of the program. Batch conversion is supported. Just drag and drop MP4 files one by one or directly drag the whole folder where MP4 files in to add MP4 files.
Step 2. Set iPhone SE formats
Click the drop-down button of "Format" of the program to select output format. Choose "MP4 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" from "Common Video" category. Or select output format from "iPhone" category.
Step 3. Convert MP4 to iPhone SE
Just click the big "Start Conversion" button to start MP4 to iPhone conversion. You can play all kinds of MP4 files on iPhone SE once the conversion is done.
- How to Play MP4 on Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5?
- Play MP4 on LG TV via Nero Media Server
- Get MP4 files recognized by WDTV Media Player
- Best YouTube to MP4 Converters for Ultimate
- Play MP4 on iOS 9 iPad Pro/iPad Mini 4/iPad Air 2
- How to Convert DVD to MP4 on Windows and Mac?
- 2016 Best MP4 1080p Converter
- How to Play MP4 on Plex
- How to Play MP4 on QuickTime