Philips 4K TV playback 4K MP4 material from Youtube
This article is mainly about a professional 4K MP4 encoder which can solve Philips 4K TV does not play 4K MP4 material from Youtube.
You can play and download some 4K videos from Youtube. Many 4K videos from Youtube are MP4 format. Many people like to add the 4K MP4 material from Youtube to 4K TV like Philips 4K TV for playing with families. But maybe you will encounter the following problem:
"Hi, just got a 48PUS7600 since i sold my 48PFS8109 and having it tested last evening i have some questions:
TV is running latest FW.
- I tried to play some 4K material from USB and it says format not recognized. Also all 4K material from Youtube downloaded as MP4 on a USB stick can't be played. What is the reason for this?
- Some 4K material also in MP4 format is not played/recognized unless there are some .mp4sub files in the same directory. How come?"
As you see, some Philips 4K TV users have troubles in playing 4K MP4 material from Youtube on Philips 4K TV. We also searched many results and done some tests, the reason for that is the 4K MP4 format and MP4 complicated codec. Philips 4K TV does not support all 4K MP4 materials. So the easiest solution to it is to convert 4K MP4 material from Youtube to Philips 4K TV supported formats on computer, and then transfer them to Philips 4K TV via USB or others.
Hot features of the best MP4 converter:
- Trancode MP4, 4K MP4, 3D MP4 to Philips 4K TV
- Convert MP4 to Philips 4K TV and Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV etc
- Rip DVD, Blu-ray, ISO, and MKV, AVI, H.265, Tivo, MXF, MTS, etc to MP4
- Encode MP4 to iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 3, Galaxy TabPro S etc
- Edit MP4 in Sony Movie Studio, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Movie Maker, Avid Media Compose, Adobe Premiere Pro, FCP, etc
- Works in Windows(10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, etc), Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard.
Free download and install the best MP4 video Converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Use Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate to Convert 4K MP4 to Philips 4K TV?
Step 1. Click "Add video" button to add your 4K MP4 video files to the program. Or directly drag the 4K MP4 from YouTube to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Set right output format. Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "TVS", or select the format from "Common video" or "HD video".
Step 3. Click the "Start conversion" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert 4K MP4 to Philips 4K TV friendly video formats immediately.
Once the converting progress is finished, you can now get converted files and transfer to your hard drive and play it back on your Philips 4K TV via a HDMI, USB cable, USB stick, NAS or other media streamers as long as your Philips 4K TV has DLNA support.
Have more questions about how to play 4K MP4 material from Youtube on Philips 4K TV, please feel free to contact us>> or leave a message at Facebook.
- How to Solve Samsung 4K TV doesn’t support 4K MOV/MP4?
- Play MP4 on iOS 9 iPad Pro/iPad Mini 4/iPad Air 2
- How to Upload iPhone 6S Plus 4K MP4 to YouTube?
- Transcode DivX to MP4 Format Perfectly
- How to Rip Blu-ray to MP4 on Mac OS X?
- Creat playable 3D MP4 for Gear VR