Convert Torrent to MP4 on Windows 10
Sometimes you may fail to play your torrent video. Never overlook Pavtube Video Converter when converting Torrent files to MP4 because it is well suited. We all know MP4 is supported by many video programs and various hardware devices like iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, PSP, BlackBerry, HTC, Xbox etc. You can feel free to play torrents anywhere and anytime by converting it to MP4 with the best MP4 video converter. (Read Review)
Hot features of Pavtube Video Converter:
- Convert torrent video to any fommat (HD/3D/4K video included) in high quality.
- Simply convert torrent video to your Android and Apple phones for better playback experience.
- Transcode MP4 to any HD media player, Tablets, Smartphones, Game consoles, 4K TV, 3D TV, Projectors, NLE etc.
- 6X Fastest conversion speed to let you work efficiently and effectively.
- Supported : Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10, 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6
Mac version: Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
Free download and install the best MP4 video converter
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
How to convert torrent to MP4 with Pavtube Video Converter?
1. Import Torrent Files
When you launch the program, click on “Add Video” from the menu bar and you will easily add the files that you want to work on. With that option, it’s easy adding multiple files at the same time. There is the easier alternative of dragging and dropping the files.
2. Choose MP4 as Output Format
Click the format icon in the "Output Format" pane, and choose "MP4 video" from "Format" > "Common Video" as the output format. If you'd like to play them on your some devices, you can choose the optimized preset from the device category.
1. You can freely adjust the parameters for both audio and video by clicking on the "Settings" option;
2. You can trim, crop, and merge multiple videos, or add watermark and subtitle etc. (Simply click the "Edit" in the video bar and choose the "Edit" option).
3. Start Converting Torrent to MP4
There is a button marked “Convert” which you should click to begin the conversion process. It might be very fast if the file is short but if it’s long, you will have to wait for some time.
If you have some other MP4 video playback/editing/sharing issues, just learn the MP4 tips from the "How To".