MP4 to PS4 Pro - Playing MP4 video on PS4 Pro
Sony PS4 Pro, the successor to the PS4 and PS3 (PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3), is home video game console from Sony Computer Entertainment. Though PS4 PS4 Pro is developed as game console, many people use it to watch movies and videos. PS4 PS4 Pro supports Blu-ray playback (including 3D) and DVD playback. MP3, MP4, M4A and 3GP audio media can be played from a USB stick device etc. However, when playing MP4 on PS4 Neo, many people just encounter various problems, such as no audio when playing video, and PS4 Pro can’t read some of MP4 files, ”PS4 Pro won’t recognize MP4 from USB“, “PS4 Pro Won’t Play MP4“, “no audio when playing MP4 on PS4“, “Can’t Play MP4 on PS4”etc. How to solve can’t play MP4 on PS4 Pro? Read on to get the solution.
Why some MP4 videos are not played on PS4 Pro?
The reason is that different MP4 files are encoded with different audio and video codecs. According to PlayStation support website, PS4 Pro only supports playing MP4 files encoded with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile (AAC LC). If the MP4 video is not encoded with PS4 compatible codec, we will fail to stream MP4 to PS4 Pro or cannot play MP4 on PS4 Neo even if successfully transferred MP4 to PlayStation4 Pro. So does the PS4, PS3.
PS4 Pro supported formats:
According to PlayStation support website, PS4 has strict requirements of MP4 files, only supports playing MP4 files encoded with H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile (AAC LC):
Video in MPEG-4 SP (Simple Profile) and audio in AAC LC (Low Complexity) format.
Video in H.264/AVC HP (High Profile) and audio in AAC LC (Low Complexity) format.
MPEG-2 TS format with video in H.264/AVC and audio in AAC LC (Low Complexity) format.
Best solution for playing all MP4 on PS4 Pro successfully
In that situation, there is no other ways but to convert MP4 to PS4 Pro supported MP4 for successfully playback.
Pavtube Video Converter we all think could be the best professional one for transcoding all MP4 files. With it, you don’t need to worry about MP4 and PS4 Pro compatibility problems. It supports converting all kinds of PS4 unrecognized MP4 files to PS4 Pro more compatible MP4, AVI, MPEG-2 and etc. which is also playable on PS3.
In addition to converting MP4 to PS4 Pro, this powerful PS4 Pro Video Converter also can convert other video formats like videos, Youtube video, H.265/HEVC, XAVC, WMV, MKV, VOB, MPG, Tivo, WTV, FLV, MXF, MOV, M4V, RMVB, DV, TS, 3GP etc. to PS4 Neo or other devices like PSP, PS3, Xbox One S, Xbox one, Xbox 360 ETCsupported video formats. It even helps to convert PS4 unsupported audio like FLAC, OGG, Apple Lossless ALAC M4A, M4R, CAF, M4B, AIFF, APE, DTS etc to PS4 Pro supported MP3, WAV or WMA as well as other devices supported formats on Windows PC, including Windows 10. 8.1, 8, etc. (Read Review)
Hot search: MP4 to PS3/PS4 ǀ MP4 to PS Vita ǀ MKV to PS4 ǀ AVI to PS4 ǀ H.265 to PS4
Free download the smart MP4 to PS4 Pro Converter – Pavtube Video Converter (Mac Version - read review), and install it.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
Transcode MP4 to PS4 Pro more playable format on Windows (Windows 10 also included)
Step 1: Launch the MP4 to PS4 Pro converter and click “File” to add the MP4 files. It support batch conversion so you can add more than one MP4 files at a time.
Step 2: Click “Format” drop-down list and choose ” PSP/PS3 >> PS3 Video(720P) MPEG-4(*.mp4)” as the compatible MP4 preset with best video quality. Or choose "HD MP4" format from "HD Video".
1. For people who want to further customizing output video size and quality, you can click “Settings” on the bottom to enter Profile Settings Window, and customize video size, frame rate, bitrate, codec and sample rate(Hz). In general, the higher bit rate, the bigger output file size.
2. Click on “Edit” button, the video editor will pop up. Tap “Subtitle” option and check the “Enable” icon. Then, by clicking on “Browse” to import your *.srt, *.ass, *.ssa subtitle file you’ve downloaded. After the subtitle is loaded, you can preview it.
Step 3: Hit the big red “Convert” to start converting MP4 to PS4 Pro in MP4 with best video settings. After the conversion, click “Open output folder” in the conversion window, or “Open” in main interface to quick locate the converted video.
Then, you can stream the converted MP4 videos/movies to PS4 Pro without any hassle.
- Will PS4 Be Able to Play 4K XAVC-S Footage on a 4K TV?
- Reasons and soltuions for Fixing MP4 No Sound Issue
- Xbox One Not Read MP4 Movie File Formats, Solved!
- Why I Can’t Play MP4 on my Xbox One S?
- MP4 to DVD player
- Play MP4 on VLC player
- Top 4 Best MKV to MP4 Converter for macOS Sierra Review
- Best 2D to 3D MP4 Video Converter – for viewing with VR headset/3D TV
- Two ways to Solve can’t Play MP4 on Windows Media Player 12/11/10/9
- Why MP4 Files Play Slow on a Computer? How to Solve it?