How to Convert MP4 to MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2?
MPEG is a very popular standard for video compression. It provides high compression levels without significant loss of video quality. MPEG is reputed to produce better quality videos than its competing formats like QuickTime. Unlike earlier, when PCs required hardware codecs to play MPEG files, the technology of today is totally relying on software codecs along with other products from programs like Real Networks, or Windows Media Player. Even with its lousy compression and diminishing data, MPEG is successful in having the human eye escape its errors. So you can convert your MP4 video to MPEG video (MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2) for more usages.
Choose one professional MP4 to MPEG Video Converter:
As a powerful desktop application, Pavtube Video Converter has succeeded in helping numerous customers with their video conversion needs. Playing with a number of formats has now become easy as Pavtube Video Converter comes with the capability of processing files from different format and delivering the output as per your requirements. With Pavtube Video Converter, watching, sharing, and enjoying videos at any device has been made feasible as users can now opt for different formats while converting their videos. (Mac version - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac)
Features of the Pavtube Video Converter:
* Convert MP4 to MPEG (MPEG/MPEG-1/MPEG-2) with only three clicks.
* Transocde MP4 to Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, After Effects CC etc supported MPEG-2.
* Having emerged as the fastest converter in the market, it seconds its rival by a speed which is 5 times faster than the conventional applications.
* Compatibility has now been enhanced as users can convert their videos virtually into any format to go with their peripheral and desktop devices.
* A built in editing tool allows users to add different elements to their videos. The editing interface is easy and can be accessed by any user to add scintillating video effects.
MP4 to MPEG ǀ MP4 to ProRes/ProRes to MP4 ǀ VLC to MP4/MP4 to VLC
Free download the best MP4 to MPEG Video Converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
Wondering how to change MP4 to MPEG? Just follow the simple steps below.
Step 1: Install Pavtube Video Converter
Download the video converter setup file from Movavi’s website. After the download is complete, follow the instructions to install the software. Click "Add video" button to add your MP4 video files to the program. Or directly drag the MP4 video you want to convert to the left item bar.
Step 2. Specify the Output MPEG Video Format
Click "Format" bar, and select .mpeg from "Common video" or "Sony Vegas Pro/Premiere Pro" etc according to your needs.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MP4 to MPEG formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files.