Get MP4 video files into Pinnacle Studio 17/16/15/14 for editing
Pinnacle Studio is a video editing software which can allow users to create their own video in Video CD, DVD-Video, AVCHD or Blu-ray format. Theoretically speaking, Pinnacle Studio 14/15/16 can support to import AVI, MPEG, SD & HD, and MPEG-4, WMV, DIVX, MOD, 3GPP and AVCHD, but actually you still can't import some videos like MP4 to Pinnacle Studio 14/15/16 successfully.
Can’t import some MP4 to Pinnacle Studio?
As a quite hot file extension, MP4 is widely used for saving media data and can be found in lots of places online or off line. But the problem with MP4 is, when you plan to edit the MP4 file with Pinnacle, you may be able to do this, but may be unable to. So what's the matter? Well, this depends on. Actually, this is due to the MP4 files codec: Pinnacle Stuido prefers MPEG-4 codecs instead of others while MP4 can contain various video codecs. So if your MP4 files are not accepted by Pinnacle Studio, it's probably because of the video codec incompatibility. On this occasion, you need to transcode MP4 to Pinnacle Studio compatible video formats like AVI, WMV or MPG.
MP4 to Pinnacle Studio Converter
To edit any videos in unsupported MP4 format in Pinnacle Studio, you first need to download a professional Pinnacle Studio Converter to convert all MP4 videos to this Studio supported formats. Pavtube Video Converter is just the right one to complete the task.
This efficient Pinnacle Studio Converter allows users to convert almost all kinds of video clips such as MP4, WTV, DVR-MS, AVI, DivX, Xvid, M2TS, MP4, MPEG-4, H.265, H.264, TS, TOD, MKV, FLV, F4V, SWF, MXF, MVI, ASF, RM, RMVB, MOV, M4V, OGM, WebM, OGV, 3GP, WMV, QT, DAT, 720p/1080p AVCHD, MTS, MOD, TP, Apple ProRes and so on to Pinnacle Studio more compatible formats. In addition to converting video files, this powerful MP4 converter also can edit MP4 video with some popular editing functions like split, merge, trim, crop, add watermark, adjust video effect, edit audio and insert subtitles etc.
MP4 to VirtualDub ǀ MP4 to After Effects CC 2015.3 ǀ MP4 to Cyberlink Powerdirector ǀ MP4 to GoPro Studio ǀ MP4 to Sony Vegas pro ǀ MP4 to Davinci Resolve ǀ MP4 to iMovie ǀ MP4 to Edius
Free download the best MP4 video converter:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/video_converter/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-75734821.html
- Softonic Download: http://pavtube-video-converter.en.softonic.com/
How to transcode MP4 format to Pinnacle Studio more editable format
Step 1. Import MP4 files
Click Add Video button to add the MP4 movies. Or simply drag your videos to the left item bar for converting. Batch conversion is supported so you can add many files at a time to save the conversion time. And as you see, added files can be previewed in the right Preview window and you can take snapshots of your favorite video scenes.
Step 2: Select Pinnacle Studio friendly format
Click "Format" bar to determine output format. Here we choose "HD Video" -> "AVI HD Video (*.avi)" as output, which seems to be the best one due to the great video quality but small size. Of course, MPG, WMV are also the proper formats for Pinnacle.
Step 4: Convert MP4 to Pinnacle Studio friendly video format.
Click the convert button under the preview window, the converter will start encoding MP4 for importing to Pinnacle Studio. Soon after the conversion is finished, just click "Open" button to get the generated files for edit in Pinnacle Studio 14/15/16/17 perfectly.
- MP4 to VirtualDub
- Best solution for solving “MP4 to Premiere Pro CC 2017” issue
- Import MP4 to Final Cut Pro/Export FCP to MP4
- Transcode MP4 to Sony Vegas Pro friendly format for editing
- Problems when importing MP4 files into WMM
- No Audio Channels - Import Sony A7s MP4 to Resolve 10/11
- How to Put MP4 Footage into Avid Media Composer?
- Workflow on MPEG-4/H.264 Footage to Final Cut Pro X
- Top 5 Free MP4 Video Converter Review
- Does the PS Vita Support MP4 Files?
- Can't play MP4 in VLC Media Player?
- Best MP4 Converter/Encoder on Windows 10
- How to Play all MP4 on DVD player?
- Transcode MP4 to iPhone series (iPhone 7/7P/6s/6s Plus/5s/5) for playing
- How to Solve can’t play MP4 on PS4/PS3