MP4 to Philips TV - Solve can't play MP4 on Philips TV
Why can't we play some of the MP4 movies on Philips TV? How to solve Philips TV won't play MP4 file? Find out the best workaround for MP4 Philips TV playback in this article now.
If you have a Philips TV, it will be definitely great to sit with family members and watch your precious home movies like some Christmas party recordings on big screen. However, it is really a embarrassed thing when you tried to play common video formats like MP4 on Philips TV, only to find your Philips TV can't read the MP4 file. Don't be panic! Let's find the effective way to play MP4 on Philips TV in this article before being ridiculed by others.
Why sometimes Philips TV can't play MP4?
Technically MP4 is a complex video container including different video encodings, only those MP4 videos with encodings and resolution matching with the default encodings and resolution of Philips TV can be played. If Philips TV doesn't recognize the codec, you'll fail to play MP4 even though it is a supported format. So if your MP4 files with unsupported audio or video codec certainly can't be played on the Philips TV smoothly.
How to Play all MP4 on Philips TV?
Before finding the root causes why you cannot play MP4 on Philips TV, a straightforward fix for "Philips TV won't play MP4" issue is provided here. To fix Philips MP4 playback issue, if you are not familiar with the format and codec even don't know the specific way of transcoding, a simple solution is to use the third party MP4 to Philips TV video converter.Here Pavtube Video Converter is one of the most trusted and fastest video converters for Windows (10) on the Internet today. It not only enables you change all MP4 2D or 3D files with different codecs including H.265 and different resolution like SD, HD, 4K to be compatible with Philips TV effortlessly with incredible conversion speed, but also allows you to convert MP4 to other popular TVs like Samsung TV, LG TV, Sony TV, Panasonic TV etc. (Read Review)
Get the Best MP4 to Philips TV Converter:
- Converting MP4 and other 250+ formats - Pavtube Video Converter converts over 250 audio and video formats in high and standard quality.
- High quality MP4 to Philips TV conversion – There is absolutely no loss in the quality of the video that you get. The input and output are identical in quality.
- Converting MP4 at high speeds - Pavtube Video Converter converts videos at speeds of 6X faster than any other converter. This makes it the perfect tool for quick work.
- Edit MP4 videos – use the inbuilt video editor to edit your videos before you convert them.
- Batch conversion - Pavtube Video Converter supports perfectly merging your several MP4 video files into one big for batch conversion conveniently.
If you are using a Mac user, please turn to the Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, which supports converting MP4 files for playing on Philips TV on Mac, include masOS Sierra, El Capitan, etc.
3 Easy Steps to Convert MP4 Videos to Philips TV Compatible Format for playing
Step 1. Add MP4 video file
Click the "File" button and choose the "Load Files" to import MP4 file you want to burn. You can even burn more than one MP4 file at once. For this you can merge all them in one. A single video can also be classified into different mini clips.
Step 2. Pick output format for Philips TV
After importing MP4 files into the app, you need to select an output format that is compatible with Philips TV. Open the "Format" list on the right and click "HD Video >HD MP4 ".
Step 3. Covnert MP4 to Philips TV
You can then start MP4 video to Philips TV conversion by clicking the "Convert" button. When the conversion is done, you can share the output videos to Philips TV (Samsung Smart TV, OLED TV, UHD TV, LED TV etc), portable devices, players etc. and enjoy yourself.
Read Related Articles:
- MP4 to Panasonic Viera TV
- MP4 to Apple TV 4
- MP4 to WD TV
- MP4 to DVD player
- Play SD/HD/4K MP4 videos on Sony XBR-X930D/Sony XBR-X940D TV
- How to Play 4K MP4 video on Samsung 4K TV ?
- Guide on how to Play MP4 on GOM Player smoothly
- Convert VLC file to MP4 file/Solve “can’t play MP4 on VLC player”
- How to Play MP4 on Plex without ant problems
- How to Play QuickTime MOV Files on TV (Samsung/Sony/LG/Philips TV)?