How to Convert VLC Files to MP4 Files?
Here you can learn how to convert VLC videos to MP4 videos quickly and easily in this article.
VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVDs, Audio CDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. And as a VLC lover, you may probably store lots of movies in the VLC library. Well, want to convert these videos or movies in VLC to MP4 format for playback on your smart mobile phone like iPhone 6s or most other portable devices like Galaxy TabPro S etc?
Considering VLC video files are in various formats, you need a powerful video converter for your help. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate (Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) is able to support a broad range of audio & video formats, even DVD/Blu-ray files. In a flash, this great VLC to MP4 converter can make you enjoy all of your VLC videos on your MP4 media player with the best viewing effect. The operation is too damn easy, and the process is extremely fast. Just follow the guide below.
Hot search: MP4 to VLC | 4K to VLC | convert MKV to MP4 with one top VLC alternative
Free download the best VLC to MP4 video converter for Windows:
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to Convert VLC Files to MP4 Files with Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate?
Step 1. Import VLC files to the VLC to MP4 video converter for conversion
Navigate to the folder that contains your local VLC video files. And then select the files you want, next, simply drag them to this app's pane.
Step 2. Choose MP4 as the output format
You have two ways to open its output format list. One is to hit the format image icon on Output Format pane. Then other is to click the drop-down format list at the same place. When you do it, just hit the "Format" tab, and then select ".mp4" from the "Common Video"/"HD Video" category.
Step 3. Convert VLC to MP4
The last step is to press the "Start Conversion" option at the bottom-right corner of this program's main interface. Now, this app will start to convert VLC video files to MP4 files. And the video conversion will be completed in a minute. When it's done, just go to the output folder to find the converted MP4 files for uses.
Tips : How to Convert VLC Files to MP4 with VLC?
1. Import Video to VLC
First of all, we need to open our VLC Media Player, and after it opening, we should click of top navigation bar, and click on the “Media” point, which will open a little dropbox.
In this dropbox we should click on the “Open Multiple Files…” tab, (or use a hotkey Ctrl+Shift+O) and wait until the menu will appear on our screen.
2. Go to the Convert menu
In the menu, which has appeared, click on “Add” button, and choose the file you need to convert. After this you should click on the arrow, which is situated near the “Play” button. Clicking on this arrow will open a dropbox, in which we should choose a link, called “Convert”, or just use a hotkeys Alt+O.
3. Choose the settings as you like
In the menu, which has appeared, you’ll see such things:
The path to the source of the video, type of this file, and the setting, which we need to set up.
First of all, we need to manage our profiles, and choose which one fits us the best. In the dropbox one can see very many profiles – for iDevices, TVs, Androids, etc. But we need to choose only one – it’s called “Audio – MP3 (MP4)”. It’s shown on the screenshot:
4. Start the conversion process
You need to choose the destination file, where all the information will be containing. In our case, we can use “Browse” button, come to the Desktop, write a name of the file, let it be “container.mp4”, and after this, web should click on the “Start” button, and the process of the conversion will begin.
The estimated time of the converting depends on the power of your PC, and the type of the codec you are using to convert.
Cons of VLC Media Player:
1. VLC media player is available for various platforms, and its interface is a tad different from each one, which means that Wikis containing instructions for completing various processes aren't necessarily describing the same interface you're seeing. It’s seemingly a little bit hard for beginners to adjust to its inconsistent interface.
2. Though VLC can play back most of the encrypted DVDs, it doesn't mean all the copy-protected DVDs can be played back by VLC media player. It seems powerless sometimes.
3. To playback HD camcorder video like AVCHD, M2TS videos, VLC is willing to help but unable to do so. Only its solid alternative Video Converter can do that favor for you.
4. When it comes to play videos in VLC, there are some problems appearing, like VLC not playing MKV video; VLC video audio out of sync; VLC subtitles delay in video playback, etc.
Notes: VLC is an extraordinary media player for you to playback various video and audio files, but it's not the omnipotent one. You see, supposing you wanna playback M4V or M4A files on your Mac computer, VLC is willing but powerless to render assistance. At this time, VLC alternative-iTunes is the one you can count on, which is also a media player used for playing MP4, MOV, M4V, MP3, M4A and more digital files as well as downloading and organizing files on computer. In another case, providing you have failed to play your MOV files on VLC owing to some parameters settings, QuickTime player-the eminent VLC media player alternative can serve for you, since MOV is the default video format QuickTime media player supports and it's capable of handling any MOV files as well as masses of formats of other digital video, picture, sound, panoramic images, and interactivity.
- Transcode DivX to MP4 Format Perfectly
- 2016 Best MP4 1080p Converter
- Top 5 Free MP4 Movie Download Sites Review 2016
- Top 5 MP4 Video Editor Software for Mac and Windows
- Top 5 MP4 Players for Windows 10/8.1/7 of 2016
- How to Add Subtitles to MP4 on Mac OS X El Capitan
- GPU H.264 Encoder. High Performance GPU H.264 Video