Posts with #best mac video converter for mac review, pavtube video converter for mac review tag
A top-notch video converter for Mac - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
The best all in one comprehensive toolkit to assist you easily handle all SD, HD, 2K and 4K video file formats, decode and encode H.265 video, 4K videos, transcode Sony XAVC videos, create 3D movies from 2D resources on Mac.It is the best all-in-one video converter for Mac to convert and edit videos on Mac. It has an excellent compatibility of converting videos among SD and HD, like 4K H.265, MKV, AVCHD, M2TS, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, XAVC, XAVC S, XAVC L, MXF, MTS, M2TS etc for enjoying in iTunes and QuickTime, editing in Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premiere Pro etc, sharing on YouTube and Facebook, or playing on the latest iPhone 7/iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone 6s Plus/iPhone 6s, iPad Mini 4, Android, Galaxy S7, HTC, PS4, PS4 Proetc. In conclusion, it's worth trying this video converter as long as the aforementioned flaw doesn't mean much to you. The program works with dozens of 4K, HD and SD video formats, offers you quality output files in no time, and comes with a fair price.
- Mac macOS 10.12 Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, OS X 10.5 Leopard on Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
- Memory: 512 MB physical RAM or above.
- Processor: Intel processor.
- Monitor: 1024*768 or higher resolution display.
Main features of Pavtube Video Converter for Mac
1. Convert various Video and Audio Formats
It supports various input formats output file formats.
- Video: MP4, AVI, MPEG-2, H.265, H.264, MOV, MOV, MXF, FLV, MKV, MTS/M2TS/TS/AVCHD, VC-1, DV, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, RM, WTV, NUT, NSV, etc.
- Audio: MP3, M4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, OGG, WMA, APE, Sun AU, AIFF, etc
- Common video formats: MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, MPG, WMV, TS, etc.
- HD video formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, ASF, M4V, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WebM, etc.
- 4K video formats: 4K MP4, 4K MKV, 4K H.265 etc.
2. Convert to Fully Compatible with Various Editing Software
This top-ranked Video Converter for Mac supports convert all HD/4K video files including AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, XAVC, XAVC S, MXF, MOV, MP4, etc. to various professinal encoders -Apple Intermediate Codec, ProRes and DNxHD, DVCPRO, HDV, MPEG-2- ensuring maximum editing quality and efficiency when working with iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere and more.
3. Support Most of devices
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac supports 150+ presets for popular devices like the iPhone (including iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s), iPad, Android devices (Nexus 7, Nexus 9, Amazon Fire HD, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Nook HD), QuickTime, Apple TV 4/3/2/1, Windows-based tablets, game console like PS3/PS4/PS4 Pro/Xbox One/Xbox 360, Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV etc.
4. Create 3D Movies for Virtual Reality Experience
Make 3D movies from both 2D or 3D resources to watch on 3D VR headsets, 3D media players, TV, game consoles or mobile phone with side by Side by Side, Red/Blue and Top/Bottom 3D effects.
5. Set output video and audio parameters
For better output quality, just customize the output video codec, size, bit rate, sample rate, audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels according to your own needs. You can choose your desired output video and audio codec, change output file resolution to make it more suitable with the device that you are going to play with, lower the video frame rate to make the video play smoothly, the channel option enables you to select Mono, Stereo or 5.1 Channels when the output file is MPEG, VOB, TS or MKV and when the input file has Dolby Digital 5.1 channel.
6. Edit Videos before Conversion
Trim video to select your favorite parts to be converted, crop video file size to remove the black bars, split large video into small file size bu file count, file size or time length, join/merge separate video into one, personalize video with stylish text/image/video watermark, apply special effect like Simple Gauss Blur, Flip Color, Invert, Aged Film or change video brightness, contrast, saturation; edit audio by removing or replacing original audio in video or set audio face out/in effects; insert *.srt/*.ass or *.ssa hard subtitle files to the videos.
7. Enjoy High Fidelity HEVC/H.265 Video
Pavtube Video Converter for Mac supports decoding H.265 source files on Mac including encode H.265 to other formats or convert other formats to H.265 for for better streaming, playing and storage.
Free download this best video converter for Mac:
PS: The equivalent Windows version – Pavtube Video Converter
Read Hot Guides:
- Review: H.265 Converter for Mac OS X El Capitan
- Top 5 Best Video Converter for Mac Reviewed 2016(updated)
- Looking for Best Video Converter for macOS Sierra? – Answer here
- How to Properly Reduce MP4 File Size without Much Loss in Quality?
- Video Fails to Import into GoPro Studio? Solved!
- 3 Tools to Convert MP4 to MP3 on Mac
- Why Can't Watch All HD/4K MP4 Movies on macOS Sierra
- Compress DJI Phantom 4 4K videos to 1080p on Mac El Capitan