Posts with #edit mp4 in gopro studio tag
Outline: How we can do if GOPro Studio can not edit Xiaomi Yi Camera MP4 video? Look here and you will find the solution.
Xiaomi Yi Camera create unique high-fidelity H.264 encoding at the lowest possible rate with high quality sharp images. Sometimes when we edit Xiaomi Yi Camera MP4 in GoPro Studio, GoPro Studio will not accept it.
As we all know, GoPro Studio supports importing limited formats as the follow:
Video formats: GoPro CineForm AVI or MOV files (MOV only on Mac)
Audio formats: MP3, WAV, AIFF, M4A and CAF
You can’t see MP4 in the above, so if you want to edit MP4 videos from Xiaomi Yi Camera, you need to transcode Xiaomi Yi Camera MP4 to GoPro Studio compatible formats. To achieve this goal, you need the help of third-party app. Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate is a powerful tool to help you transcode MP4 video to GoPro Studio supported format, such as H.264MP4 on Windows PC.
This pragram can not only transcode MP4 to GoPro Studio compatible formats, it can also help you compress 1080p video captured by Xiaomi Yi Camera to more popular formats for playback and editing, such as MOV, MKV, ASF, FLV, etc. and share the converted Xiaomi Yi Camera MP4 videos to YouTube, Vimeo, etc. It supports latest windows 10, download and install this MP4 to GoPro Studio Converter and then run it on your computer. The following are the steps to use this MP4 to GoPro Studio Converter to convert MP4 videos.
Free download and install
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-video-converter-ultimate/
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-Video-Converter-Ultimate/3000-2194_4-75938564.html
How to import Xiaomi Yi Camera MP4 videos to GoPro Studio
Step 1. Download this GoPro Studio Video Converter for Mac on your PC, then click "File">"Add Video/Audio" to load your raw videos
Step 2. Choose the proper format by selecting mp4, mov from "Common Video" or “HD video” as your output format.
Step 3. If you want to adjust your parameters before loading them into GoPro Studio, you can click "Settings" to do some personal settings.
Step 4. Then you can go back to the main UI and hit the "Start conversion" button to start your conversion.
After the conversion, you can click "Open output folder" to check your converted videos and then load your Xiaomi Yi Camera MP4 into GoPro Studio flawlessly.
- Import and Edit Sony XDCAM MP4 with FCP
- Convert and Edit Panasonic/Sony/GoPro Videos for TV Channel
- Convert Sony XDCAM MXF to Multi-track ProRes MOV for FCP
- Work with Sony F55/F5 XAVC in FCP/iMovie/Premiere/Avid
- How to Watch Blu-ray Movies on OPPO DVD Player with Lossless Multi-track MKV?
- How to Convert iMovie Export Project Video to MPEG-2 for DVD Player on Mac