Posts with #import mp4 to keynote, convert mp4 to keynote tag
If you are stuck in adding a MP4 file into Keynote for presentation, you may wish to read this post. It presents a way of transcoding MP4 videos to Keynote supported movie format.
Keynote is a presentation software application developed as a part of the iWork productivity suite by Apple Inc. Keynote 7.0 was released on September 20, 2016 and is the most recent version for the Mac. On January 27, 2010, Apple announced a new version of Keynote for iPad with an all-new touch interface.
Can I import .mp4 to Keynote presentation?
“I am trying to import a .mp4 movie file into Keynote with no success. Will Keynote handle MP4 video? Thanks for any thoughts.”
Keynote only accepts some video and codecs. That is to say not all MP4 videos are supported by Keynote. So in order to solve this problem, you need this professional video tool - Pavtube Video Converter for Mac, which will firstly converting MP4 to MOV or MPEG-4 without quality loss, and then trim or cut the video clip to suite the size requirements of Keynote. Finally, you can successfully pull the MP4 file into the presentation. (Read review)
Key the features of best MP4 video converter
- Convert MP4, MKV, AVI, H.265, MOV, MPG, YouTube FLV, WMV etc to Keynote supported format.
- Convert MP4 to iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, QuickTime, FCP, iMovie etc supported format.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Edit MP4 video with some popular video editing functions.
- Batch convert MP4 at seed of up to 6X.
- Regular updates provided for registered users without extra charge for lifetime.
- Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan Yosemite, Mavericks, Lion.
Free download and try this MP4 to Keynote video converter for Mac:
How to Convert MP4 to a right format for Keynote
Step 1. Add videos
Install and run the MP4 to Keynote Converter on your computer, then click "Add Video" button to browse and load your rvideos which you've transferred to your Mac.
Step 2. Set right output format.
Click "Format" bar, and select .mp4 from "Common video" or "HD video" to fit Keynote.
Tips: The default settings may not satisfy you, and you can click the "Settings" button to change the settings by yourself including video resolution, bit rate, audio sample rate, audio channel etc. for full screen playback smoothly. Or keep no changes, which is also a good choice.
Step 3. Click the "Convert" button on the main interface and the software will start to convert MP4 to Keynote friendly video formats immediately. When the conversion finishes, click "Open" to find the converted video files. Then you can effortless transfer the video files to Keynote for smooth importing.
Free download Pavtube MP4 Video Converter for Windows:
- Top 4K MP4 Video Converter for Mac
- Top 5 Free MP4 Video Converter Review
- Why can’t Insert MP4 videos in PowerPoint 2016, 2013… On macOS Sierra
- MP4 to Philips TV - Solve can't play MP4 on Philips TV
- Convert VLC file to MP4 file/Solve “can’t play MP4 on VLC player”
- TV MP4 Solution - Convert MP4 to Watch on Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV