Posts with #m4v to imovie tag
Description: Many Mac editors have encountered can't import M4V to iMovie. The following article will explain the reason why iMovie won't import M4V files as well as provide the solution on how to successfully import all kinds of M4V movies into iMovie.
Why an m4V video file cannot be imported to imovie?
iMovie is the player for MAC and Apple devices. It doesn’t have the codec to support a wide variety of different file formats. While iMovie does come with some of the best features and can help you in editing fie, one of its major constraints is that it allows only few formats.
M4V format is not supported by iMovie and if you are looking to import it, you will need to first get it converted to a suitable format and then you can play it on iMovie. iMovie currently supports just the popular formats like MOV, MP4 and so on.
Best Solution to Convert M4V to iMovie Compatible Format
Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac is one of the effective options for converting M4V files to a format that is well compatible with iMovie. It is just the right M4V to iMovie Converter app which can fast convert all kinds of M4V to iMovie supported MPEG-4, MOV, or DV for successfully importing M4V to iMovie. You can consider the many formats for standard videos, high definition videos and online videos that Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac supports before choosing what to settle for. They include and not limited to H.265, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG, WEBM, ASF, TRP, TP, VOB, HD MOV, HD TS, HD MPG, HD WMV and HD FLV. The list is endless which points out to how compatible this software program is when it comes to importing M4V files to iMovie for editing.
See also: MP4 to M4V ǀ M4V to Galaxy Tab S ǀ MP4 to iMovie
How to Convert M4V to iMovie editable format on Mac (macOS Seirra/El Capitan) with ease?
Step 1:Load the M4V video file
Free download this top M4V to iMovie converter for Mac and run this program.
- Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.com/hd-video-converter-mac/
- AppStore Download: https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/pavtube-hd-video-converter/id502792488?mt=12
- Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-HD-Video-Converter/3000-2194_4-76177786.html
Step 2. Load M4V file(s)
To start with, you should import your M4V videos to the M4V to iMovie Converter program with drag and drop method. Alternatively, you can achieve that by going to the "File" menu then choosing "Add Files".
Step 3. Set output format for iMovie
In this step, you should go to the format tray and enter the "Editing" option. Then set "iMovie" as the output format. After that, this software will help convert M4V to iMovie supported format without any more settings.
Step 4. Start to Convert M4V to iMovie on Mac
Last, click the "Convert" button to start M4V to iMovie conversion. This process will be finished within a few minutes, it depends on the length of your video clip.
Get the Best M4V to iMovie Video Converter features:
- Convert M4V to iMovie compatible format with only three simple clicks.
- Convert M4V to many more video/audio formats as you need.
- Allow you to complete the conversion process with three simple clicks.
- Edit your M4V files before editing them.
- Fully compatible with Mac macOS Sierra, OS X 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- MP4 to Cyberlink Powerdirector
- MP4 to GoPro Studio
- MP4 to Sony Vegas pro
- MP4 to Davinci Resolve
- Can't Import MP4 files to FCP X on Mac?
- How To Open OBS MP4 Files With Camtasia Studio on Windows 10/Mac?
- Two ways to Solve can’t Play MP4 on Windows Media Player 12/11/10/9
- MP4 to PS4 Neo - Playing MP4 video on PS4 Neo
- Convert VLC file to MP4 file/Solve “can’t play MP4 on VLC player”