Posts with #view 3d mp4 on ps vr, best ps vr video converter tag
So there we have it: formally known as Project Morpheus, Sony has just renamed the company's upcoming virtual reality headset to 'PlayStation VR'. Short and simple. It is an affordable introduction to quality VR. Many of the experiences aren’t as crisp or as immersive as the ones found on the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive but, for a system that uses a PS4 instead of an expensive PC gaming rig, you won’t be complaining. PSVR can read 3D films on PS4 via USB. So you can make some 3D videos to watch not just play games with PSVR.
Common video formats are MP4 formats. But few 3D MP4 video is friendly with PS VR. PS VR supports SBS 3D MP4 video well. So you’d better convert you video to 3D MP4 for viewing on PS VR smoothly. Then how to convert video to 3D for PSVR?
Choose a Proper 2D to 3D Converter for PS VR
Under above circumstances, a 2D to 3D Converter will be a lifesaver. Maybe your are not the very professional films/shows studio maker, is it existing way to make them easily by yourselves with some software tools? Of course yes, here Pavtube Video Converter cannot be too good to share. It acts as the best 3D MP4 video maker for Windows 10 users to fulfill the needs without hardly a glitch. The real strength rests in its simplicity, which takes the hassle out of 2D to 3D conversion on Windows PC (including Windows 10 and Windows 8.1) while yielding high-quality result for viewing on PS VR. It also powerfully convert 2D or 3D MKV, FLV, AVI etc to PS VR friendly 3D format. Besides, the outputting Side by Side, Top/bottom or Anaglyph Red/Blue 3D modes can ensure outstanding 3D effect when playing on 3D TV, 3D players, 3D devices, be it Gear VR, Google Cardboard, Oculus Rift, VR Box, Homido VR, Stereoscopic player, HTC Vive etc.
Now free download this excellent 3D MP4 video converter for PS VR
Start converting 2D/3D mp4 to PS VR supported SBS 3D MP4
1. Import MP4 videos to the program
After installing and running the program, click "Add File" to import the 3D MP4 videos you want to convert to the program.
2. Set your preferred 3D format directly
In the right box, you can choose format like MP4, MKV, etc. which is compatible with your PS VR.
3. Start encoding 3D MP4 to PS VR
Click "Convert" button to start converting 3D MP4 to PlayStation VR friendly 3D SBS video. After the conversion, you can get the resulted videos by clicking the Open button.
4. Import the output 3D .mp4 to PlayStation VR for playing
The PlayStation VR connects to your PS4 via a special converter box. You plug the headset's HDMI and USB cables into the box, then the box into your PS4. A secondary HDMI port on the box lets you send the image to your TV, so you can wear the headset and still play your friend who doesn't have a headset of her own. Now start importing your 3D SBS MP4 video to PS VR.
- Plug the PSVR HDMI cable directly to your PC(Mac), not the breakout box.
- In the HDMI OUT port of the PSVR breakout box, You have to plug a HDMI cable to a TV that is turned on. Could be bypassed by connecting something like Headless Ghost, (this will trick the PSVR breakout box into thinking a display is connected to it.)
- After that, you should see your PC screen on the PSVR headset, not in cinema mode but your entire screen covering the whole PSVR display, then you can use VLC or something to display a SBS 3D movie.
PS: Top 7 Movies You Can Experience in Virtual Reality
- Star Wars
- The Hunger Games
- Batman: The Animated Series
- The Martian
- School of Rock
- The Lion King